Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Kit's roll top desk

  1. #1
    Inactive Member geneobug's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can anyone tell me the dimensions of Kit's desk? I have one from a very cheap catalog that looks about the same size so I might just order the chair.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kit's desk is:
    9 3/4 inches wide
    13 1/2 inches tall (on the tallest part)
    8 1/2 inches tall to the desk top

    The space where the chair would go is:
    6 inches wide
    7 3/4 inches tall.

    The chair that comes with the desk from AG is:
    just over 5 inches wide
    5 inches tall to the seat
    9 3/4 inches tall to the top of the back of the chair.

    Might I add the AG one is ADORABLE with drawers that open and close and the top that rolls down.
    My DD is getting it for Christmas this year; I picked it up at the MCM sale this past July.

    Hope this helps!
    Jo

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the desk and typerwriter for Christmas last year. They are so cute.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My friend got Kit's desk for her birthday and it was really cool!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •